KE

Posted on May 30, 2022
Good

It's a good moisturizer, it is neither too heavy or too light. It is a good summer time moisturizer. I found it had a bit of an odd scent, but it was not strong and dissipated quite fast. The packaging is nice. I don't think I would repurchase though, nothing special.

Doesn’t really have a scent, quality is good Acure has always been a brand that works for my skin type. (I have normal to dry skin)

Posted on May 3, 2022

I have dry and sensitive skin. As the weather getting warmer and wetter, this is ideal for me. No smell, no sensation, good moisturizing but not too much. The texture is good to apply. Good price as well.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Love this brand, and this moisturizer works well. Definitely high quality product, and I like to use with other products in the same line. Acure does have other moisturizers that I think smell better, but I still use this.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It's good on the skin but it smells funny which I can't explain!! The smell doesn't stay too long but I wouldn't buy it anymore.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I like acure’s products and I ordered the brands very often. Some of the product packing are very bad and annoying. The print peeled off from the tube and every time I squeeze the lotion or gel, the peeled off plastic print is all over my hand. I have to clean my hands before I cleaned my face! That’s annoying! I hope the brand can improve the print. Their products are great though.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I use this regularly - I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Very nice Acure product as usual. I have acne prone skin and it works perfectly!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Looked for lotion without hyaluronic acid and found this. It has a kind of unpleasant smell but seems hydrating.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Very light texture. Light smell of cocoa butter. I tried this on the back of my hand to try the texture and smell. It stung the small patch of eczema on my hand so bad. I’m too scared to try it on my face.