KE

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Such a smooth and gentle body wash in gel composition. The scent is very light and pleasant. My skin is quite sensitive and it feels very clear and doesn't irritate at all. The packaging is very comfortable and the size is also very beneficial for a daily usage even.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is a beautiful body wash smells amazing and cleanses very nice. Not hyper sudsy yet you feel clean not stripped. I need this in a Costco size.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Love it! Best body wash I’ve ever used! Just wish it came in a bigger bottle/size. But other than that it’s really good!

Posted on May 26, 2022

The scent very nice when I use it it was very gentle on the skin feel so refreshing good for sensitive skin and dry skin the package is nice size is good

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I absolutely adore the scent of this body wash. I'm extremely sensitive to scents, but this one isn't overpowering at all. It lathers up great and leaves my skin feeling clean and healthy.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

My GF has been using Acure's shampoo and condtioner, and we gave the body wash a try too. She has sensitive skin/scalp and Acure has been good so far for her. She loves the smell of them all and the body wash is great too :)

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This is the first time to purchase this product so after use I will tell more thank you. Package very good.

6689c17b-4360-4828-9abf-273c7c0ea05e
fa4dcec0-92e3-4bf5-97c7-f2b00732ee1c
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Good for very dry skin, leaves it more moist than a normal shower gel, which dries it out.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Like most of Acure's products, this body wash is lovely.