KE

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This makeup remover does not cause of skin allergies. The color is look likes white to transparent. Both quality and size are satisfied. The scent is mild which I like the most. The texture is liquid type. Recommend to put in other bottle due to liquid texture, sometimes it pours out more than necessary.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Removes makeup very well, including mascara. Does not dry the skin. But the packaging is not very convenient, because the product is liquid and pours out more than necessary.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

The BEST makeup remover i have ever used. It doesnt clog your pores, it removes makeup outstandingly, and its filled with incredible ingredients!! Absolutely love this product.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It is very soothing and surprising effective at makeup removal. It’s more liquify than I was anticipating and came out too fast the first time, so be prepared!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The size is small and just right. It is a natural ingredient and can be used with confidence. The smell is comfortable without worrying about it. It is gentle on the skin and comfortable to use.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I love how gentle this makeup remover is. It effectively removes all my makeup without stripping my skin. It has a nice consistency and I love the ingredients . Awesome product for a great price point.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It is spreads nicely and easily, and the scent is subtle. You don't need to use a ton, so it lasts for a while (at least for me, as I don't use a lot of makeup). It doesn't irritate my skin, so I recommend it.

iamnoreen
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Gentle, cleans well and non-stripping. The texture is very runny so would definitely recommend a bottle packaging if possible. This product is fragrance free which is one of the reasons I picked it, however heads-up that it smells awful - I hardly complain on a product’s scent but somewhat this smells soury to me (so minus one star) Would recommend trying for sure if scent is not a big concern to you

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I was hoping i could use this for eye makeup removal but it says not to get in the eyes, so that could be difficult. Is quite watery. I usually love acure products but not sure on this one.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Did not really like it as it's heavy on the eyes so i can't use it as an eye makeup remover and also it needs to be washed by water and i was looking for something more practical.