KE

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Matte finish!❤️

This tone up spf50 is good for matte effect. Can use for make up primer and does not leave a white cast. Its not sticky or oily on the skin after applying or even an 1hrs has pass by. It gives matte finish and hydrates the skin well. It has a mild Scent and its sweet , smells like apple and peach.

a1c3a066-bbe3-48d6-ba7b-deb169bbfbd3

I tried the purple one from this brand and I liked it. But for the winter time I prefer the pink one. It's bit more hydrating and thicker. When applied to the face it looks and feels like a full coverage foundation but then the white cast fades (on the heavy side for darker skin). I have pale skin and the pinkish tone does tone down and even out the redness of my Face. Doesn't have any coverage or colour deposit. it doesn't look greasy by the end of the day though and has a pleasant flowery scent. P.S. the purple one is more thin and leaves less white cast than the pink and has a more matte (but comfortable finish). I have combination to dry skin during the winter and combination to very oily skin during the summer so for winter I enjoy the pink one more but I'll definitely switch to the purple one again in few months.

91f5badb-3235-46ca-8460-8f574c48f832
34173074-aafb-4c5d-8955-73d8c8c38e0e
7fd20852-d8ee-42db-b56c-b7fa0af6cde3
6c9d591b-e36f-4ce9-9b09-47c425956e89
d5d6923b-e924-4b6a-ab6a-6dcdbf98795e
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This sunscreen is super cute, it gives you a beautiful shimmer and shine, with a light coverage or evening effect on the skin. I say it would work as a good primer for those who love adding shine to their makeup. It goes on very pale, so I would say it's probably best for light skin tones only. My skin is very sensitive to creams, and I did feel a little zing when I applied it to my face (normal for me), but it didn't irritate my eyes or cause any issues. I really love the skin tone evening, it hides my hyper pigmentation really well, and my skin feels super soft. The last image is 5 minutes after application and the product is completely absorbed, leaving my skin pale and shiny. Love it, will buy again.

b5d77c17-b628-4ab5-a3bb-f8817b8d04e2
e09eaf27-dc0a-4505-a1d1-28b5645954cc
88221e0a-58ea-4ac0-9662-d5b27da94723
8db89683-60aa-41e3-9bce-50beb7c201ee
07f3586b-fdb5-4864-9466-14a7ce20f79f
CynWatt
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This sunscreen contains a mix of physical (zinc oxide, titanium dioxide) and chemical (octinoxate, octisalate, octocrylene) uv filters. The PA rating is not the highest (3plus instead of 4plus) but it is considered very good enough in protecting against UVA rays. I tried the purple tube (Water Proof) previously and loving it. The Water Proof version is white in color, texture is thinner, more liquidy and spreads easier compared to the Tone Up version. The Tone Up version has a pinkish color but it does not give the slightest coverage. I find this pink version harder to spread on skin, especially when i have dry patches or acne crust. It tends to pill when the skin condition is not super smooth. The Water Proof version glides and absorbs to skin like a dream. In terms of application experience, i prefer the purple tube a lot more that the pink tube. As for the finish and durability, they both perform similarly. Both are oily skin friendly, they don't make my skin shiny or greasy throughout the day. I still give this 5-star due to the performance and affordability. This is indeed the cheapest face sunscreen on iHerb. Try it and if you don't like the way it applies on the face, you can apply it on your neck & chest (they need sun protection as well). Hope my review helps!

98af741b-1db2-407c-b9db-7abad200da39
3efad656-510d-4fd6-b691-9e1da7adef99
557e9bd1-965f-4718-9835-272930198029
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Great scent, smells good, great benefits and care for your skin, good quality sunscreen does not leave any whitecast it is really good. The composition is just too white the packaging is good size is ok can fit into small bag but not gives off cooling feel like other sunscreen that I used

e827c130-fc43-4320-9583-e0aa6e8c82a6
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Good size for taking it in the purse, very personal size. It’s lightly scent and for me smells like pink clay and absorb fast. Feel silky. Came in good package. Seems to be good quality. Sunscreen it’s the best thing to add to your routine, bc it take care of your skin while protecting your from the sun. DONT FORGET TO REAPPLY EVERY 2 HOURS YOUR SUNSCREEN

8caa8c10-5f03-4298-9bb0-e05e37fc1511
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

My oile, and acne-prone skin would always grease up and break out from 95% of sunscreens that I had used, which sucked! My skin seems happy with this sunscreen. It's lightly moisturizing and has a small amount of fragrance that doesn't bother too much. I don't turn into an absolutely greaseball either. It doesn't leave a white cast, no irritation and no tightness. And I use it as a base for my make up, perfect.

6868e2ee-3b0e-4871-bc80-14ddc414941a
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I love it, it’s a sunscreen that tone up my skin. It’s even my skin and foundation is looks so good on it . The package is cute and easy to carry with you. The cream have a creamy texture not really liquidy, smells soft and feels good on skin. Recommended

92b9c04d-0734-4179-a106-6297865b2edb
d8fa1767-f563-431b-86d5-56e1afc19dba
b5a39d32-12f2-4f94-84ff-4a87930caf19
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love this sunscreen! I have very pale skin and the slight tint to this is perfect for no makeup days- it neutralizes redness and smooths my skin. It's very creamy and moisturizing, and doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. It also doesn't irritate my eyes at all, which is really rare for me with a sunscreen! It has a light scent that isn't very noticeable. I am very happy with this product, especially for the price!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

i wish i discovered this sooner!!! I don't like to wear much makeup unless it's a huge occasion or celebration so i just use tone up creams then a little concealer where i need to and since this also has sun protection it's a great 2in1 type!! i have sensitive acne prone oily skin but so far this didn't do me any negative effects whatsoever on the contrary, kept it on for a full day for trial and it didn't cause me to produce more oil nor crease my makeup or make me look weird/cracked/streaky. didn't irritate my skin at all, nothing bad, and if used with the right amount it will give you a great tone up effect. thing is i don't recommend this for tanned nor darker skin tones otherwise y'all would look ashy and grey since tone up creams were made for paler skin tones (not meaning to be offensive or anything 🙏🏻)