KE

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is a great product, especially for oily to normal skin types. The name - moisture gel cream - describes it very well. It is a cream, a light one, melts into a skin without any stickiness, but still offers moisture to the skin. And very affordable. It is in texture very similar to Purito Deep sea pure water cream, but a lot cheaper.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I love it! When my skin feels irritated or dry I use this to moisturize and refresh and recover it quicker. It is not sticky like some moisturizers and it smells amazing. Perfect for summer when my skin is oilly. Sometimes I use it under my spf, but mosty I use it in my evening care after cleaning and serums.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is a perfect moisturizer for oily/combination skin. Light texture and very pleasant herbal scent. Unfortunately, many gels for oily skin don't give enough moisture, and my skin feels dry. This one fits just well. I think it will be perfect for the hot season as it is very light. No irritation, no clogged pores. I like the size and convenient package, it is easy to take and use anywhere. Great price. I think I will buy it again

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

It has lotion-like texture which is good for oily skin. It is a light moisturizer so it is perfect for summer days. However, i came to realize i have combination skin not oily! so this moisturizer didn’t suit me. My face became oily after one hour of applying. So to summarize it’s a great moisturizer for oily skin.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

a very good moisturizing cream. Perfect for winter season and it doesn't smell chemical. I feel my skin very hydrated and glow in the morning. Highly recommend it for sensitive skin.

I'm not a cosmetologist or even a dermatologist. But I must write here that I loved this cream from the first use and after a few minutes ... I feel it is love at first sight.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I love this cream! So smooth and light, I use it as my day cream now summer is coming. gives my skin a nice glow.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I felt moist after applying it to my face. But after a while, I felt dry again. I don't know if it's because my skin is really dry. But I think it would be okay to apply it like lotion every day.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I never received this order because I guess they are out of stock but I have purchased and used it before. It is a very lightweight hydrating cream perfect for days or summers. The quality of ingredients you get for the price is unbeatable.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Love it , super light on my skin, very good quality

a7b18595-ccba-47a7-b3b6-8632dd4473ef