KE

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Very gentle to skin! It is very important to me to have a mild, brightening effect and keep my skin calm because i have a very sensitive skin and this product is perfect! The flavor and smell is not very strong. The quality is very define. Using this gives me a benefits to brighten and lighten my dark spot and pimple marks.

44cfc197-5591-44e1-b70a-62b6f3a1e98a
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

For the price, you get quite a lot of product and because of the price, I can use a lot, freely. The toner it self is not too watery and has a milky look to it. When shaking it on the hand, it has very, very slight scent, that goes away fairly quickly once applied on the face. I would say it is fairly hydrating. The product has a 12 months shelf life. *update: I've been using this for 5 months now, twice a day, everyday, and I'm really loving this! from all the toners, and I've tried quite a handful, nothing can beat this, especially when I compare the price. this really hydrates and calms my skin and leaves it plump. I didn't know just how moisturizing this was until I tried my previous toner that I was finishing up again after months of constant use. if your contemplating to get this or the klairs unscented one, I definitely recommend this one more, unless you are sensitive to fragrance, buy the klairs one because this does have fragrance, but other than that this apieu one is for the win. I still have 1/3 of the bottle to go and already buying another one.

291a795e-95e9-498a-b810-0b31d776d73a
Posted on May 10, 2022

No flavor as such, use it daily for removing make up, quality is great. Big size. Great for teen age. Plastic package. Has rose water benefit. Use frequently. Good for sensitive skin and moisturizing and very gentle on skin. Very good product and will definitely purchase again. I like this.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

When I think of a toner, I think of hydration. It offers less hydration than many other toners. It is more moisturizing actually. A bit milky in appearance. In addition to centella asiatica different active compounds, it also includes niacinamide, different hydrating ingredients, ceramides that help to reinforce skin barrier. All these ingredients so far I like. But the scent... The scent disturbs me always the most in toner products. It feels like I am applying perfume to my skin. It would be much more enjoyable without the heavy scent - grapefruit peel oil, lemon peel oil, lavender oil, rose geranium flower oil, mandarin orange peel oil, cedarwood oil - the list is way too long. It is not a perfume. I want to hydrate my skin and strengthen and soothe my skin barrier not smell like I have doused my face with perfume oils.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Love this product! I buy it for my 14 year's old daughter it helps to balance her teenage issues due to Madecassoside. It fits even my skin (40), it calms it. Best to use after cleaning and before moisturizer or cream.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have everything from this line. good size. good quality. I use it on the evening, good for sensitive skin. light citrusy scent. moisture and calming your skin. I enjoy this product 😀 good quality . any type of age. it is a bit belly texture. benefit for your evening routine

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I highly trust the A'Pieu brand. Their hydrating cream is out of this world. I have no doubt that this fluid will be of the same quality or even better.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This toner has a milky appearance, is thicker than other toners. Thanks to the high content of Centella Asiatica, it beautifully soothes, nourishes and heals the skin. I have to keep him home!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love this toner. It gives all the benefits of centella asiatica. For me it's perfect product to calm down and restore irritated skin.