KE

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Hydrating Cleanser for Oily/combo skin

The size is 130ml. Good price for $11 This cleansing foam is good for combination skin and the the benefits of this ingredients is for calming, soothing, hydrating, and good for irritated skin or redness. Suitable for sensitive and mostly on Oily/Combo skin to help with balancing oil production in the skin.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I bought it when it was on sale. I always believe in k beauty product. It is nice texture foam. It clean mu face well without feel dry.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Size-good Package-undamaged Benefit-so/so Quality- ok but theres better out there Gentle- yes! Moisturize- ok Sensitive- ok or so/so Frequency- daily Composition- tolerable Use- to clean face

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

the fragrance is the problem. it's not heavy, so might not bother you. For those who want a perfume-free health product, this isn't it. Unfortunate because this face wash is both gentle and affordable which is hard to find.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Very mild cleansing foam. I use it in the mornings. A little goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and it works good for me, as it's very gentle.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I've wanted to try A'Pieu,Madecassoside for a long time. Its my first product from this series. Later I'd like to try ampoule and cream.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I love the foamy texture this cleaner has. One pea drop is enough to remove my makeup

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Provides moisture to my skin after I have a face peel.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

My face is dry but perfect after use not dry. Like