KE

Dalal-Marafie
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
I like it a lot

I like the tint a lot. It looks fresh and juicy. It doesn’t tint much but gives the natural look. Apply two layers and you’ll see the tint. I have shared pictures of when I applied it first, then after 30min and then after 3 hours The coral pink color is just right for all skin tones 🪸. The scent smells like candy 🍭. The package is cute and application is easy. The texture of the tint is in between a hydrating gloss and a lip balm. I highly recommend it. I hope my review helped..

1d66c1d9-13d6-401b-84be-c85b8c679068
f9f77b1a-39b0-4e0f-a786-263ad7dfb48f
0c8fb149-0873-4f93-a3aa-b3c2779e115d
be62e3c3-9d95-4dc9-bc62-03d3bda286ec
6fb6f475-2a2e-4058-b1c4-81801b2a7f27

I was looking for a lip tint that was not a velvet or matte finish and came across the Apieu lip tint. I have dry lips and the velvet and matte lip product only accentuate the fine lines and dryness. This lip tint has a nice moisturizing finish. It glides on smoothly and has a nice, pinkish coral color. It smells sweet, candy-like which I don't mind on lip products. I apply only 1 layer for a light, natural looking tint but you can apply more layers for a more vibrant color. I will be purchasing the lip tint in the other colors available.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

The color is pretty but for a tint, it doesn't last long at all. You have to reapply often. It feels nice, though, not sticky.

Posted on May 1, 2022

A great tint! It leaves a glossy almost see thru finish. Color is a little darker than what photos show but still very pretty

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Love this color, package, texture and size!! Easy to use.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I bought this is two colors. This color is a bit brighter but can be layered to look very natural. Nice formula.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

lovely colour and texture. deliver fast enough! thank you so much.

Posted on May 5, 2022

i love it, beautiful color and very moisturizing

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love it soooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted on Apr 13, 2022