KE

Based on 6,191 Ratings
5,300
Posted on Dec 23, 2022
Nice

It’s perfect for kids it’s the first time to buy it by the way will order many times for my kids it’s taste is sweet the size is more fit the package is the best at all I like all the benefit it’s perfect for 3:5 years old age

71b1b526-ae64-4046-bd05-ca3954008a0e
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I used it for my 11-year-old son who suffers from a constant cold. I read its ingredients, so I loved them, the quality is very good, and the package is excellent and its opening is easy and opaque. Its ingredients are very useful and rich, especially in winter with many infections and the spread of infectious diseases and the flu. The taste is excellent. I love my son so much. I advise everyone to buy it with a daily commitment to take it after food.

50a2660d-310e-4ac1-8399-f288933418d8
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

i have bought this multivitamin for my son who is 3 years old. he takes it easily because its shape is like gummy bears and tastes like jelly. you can find a lot of vitamins in the ingredient of this multivitamin. because there is extra vitamin c added ut will help improve child's immune system. the serving is 1 for my son daily. the size is not very big which makes it easy to chew. and the package is also nice not very easy to open. i will try to update as i see improvement.

bc7b70bd-a87c-42e4-b359-e4a10f7accb0
3f1360f4-5441-4d1e-b90a-5174c6ecf713

very nice package , good quality and suitable price. benefits : Children's multivitamin supplement Support the immune system Easy-to-chew gummies in great tasting orange, lemon and cherry flavor Naturally sourced colors and flavors Gluten free Ingredients Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc.

74f8f8de-52cb-49fc-85b6-85d1c0779cb4
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
3,426

i did a lot of research before i was even considering taking this product. for my first review i wanted to write about my experiences with it. and so far, i've experienced results that far outshine the hype.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
3,146

I am not really a fan of supplements, but I will say I love this one. It helps with my overall quality of life, my sleep and it has seemed to make me feel better.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
4,126

This vitamin is very useful. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I have noticed some noticeable differences in my mood, energy, memory and concentration.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

My son loves these. The texture and taste of the gummies makes him believe they are just candy! The serving size is good for him and the packaging is strong. He uses this everyday and it’s the benefit is that he gets great supplement of vitamin C in the winter months.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023
1,339

I bought for my daughter for 7 years, since before that I refused to drink other vitamins. But fortunately, she liked and not only her! My other children 5 and 12 also liked it ! They are in the shape of marmalade bears ! I hope to strengthen the immunity of children !! If it was useful, put the like !

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

The vitamin gummies are great for kids, they look very cute and colorful and have a nice taste so that kids would like to take them daily. It sure did the trick and we love them. The amount it sufficient for about a month and it could be considered as a treat after dinner. I would order again