KE

Based on 19,514 Ratings
16,390
2,310
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I've been taking this vit c for almost 5 years now. Also available in 250 tablets. I like it coz It is easy to swallow. It's really helpful for my immune system. I'm very satisfy fir the quality of this product. Cheap price yet very effective. Best brand. Highly recommended.

92a1235e-3973-461a-b64e-0bb14457183e
4,658

I have been using this vitamin for over a month now and I definitely see an improvement in my overall well-being, especially my moods. I feel more energized and alert, but not jittery. It's a great product for the price and packaged very well for easy use on the go.

4,677

I was skeptical at first, but this product has totally changed my life. I have felt like a new person since starting on this supplement. It is an excellent supplement that enables me to maintain a healthy lifestyle and not have to worry about having any side effects, it helps with sleep, & overall health.

4,452

I have been using this vitamin for a couple of months now, and I can see a difference in my energy levels. It is great to get energy during the day when you're not tired, and it helps me sleep better at night. The best thing is that I don't have to take it midday anymore, because I know it's helping my body in the daytime and

5,134

I think I'm in love with this vitamin. This is my first time using NoeX and it's simply amazing! He has helped me to overcome some major health issues, really made me feel fresh and strong, a lot of energy. I truly feel like I can conquer anything that comes my way in life.

5,675

If you're struggling with vitality and want something that can help you feel good, then this is a great Vitamin to try. I've tried thickening my hair with this product and the end result was fantastic! It has also helped reduce inflammation in my joints, which helps me sleep better at night.

2,700

I have been using this vitamin for quite a while now and it has given me a more positive outlook on life. I get more energy and my mood is up. It's made my immune system stronger, which has in turn helped me fight off a cold I came down with recently. If you're looking for a natural way to improve your health, immunity, quality of life

4,504

I'm a 60 yo woman and for years I've been dealing with high blood pressure, fatigue, and even insomnia. I started taking this vitamin about two months ago and the results have been amazing! My blood pressure has dropped from 180/110 to 130/80 and my mood has improved dramatically as well. As for sleep, I am sleeping more soundly than ever before

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,965

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
3,155

I've been taking this vitamin for over a year now, and I have noticed significant improvements in my well-being, mood, and energy levels. It's also been great for my immune system! The bottle says that it is Vegan-friendly, which has been great for me since I'm vegan.