KE

Based on 4,204 Ratings
3,416
Posted on Aug 17, 2022
5,340

My doctor recommended this vitamin to me many years ago. I was in college and they said it was essential for my health. I can't believe the changes it has made! It has absolutely helped me maintain my weight, energy levels, and quality of life. It's great to take before breakfast or dinner and not have to worry about any side effects.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I will be 39 this year. My partner and I discussed earlier this June that we should try for a child. At my age plus friends who are way younger also had a difficult time conceiving for years. Since deciding we’d give it a shot, I thought I’d take some supplements. I read this from another reviewer that she got pregnant in the second month after taking this supplement. It is affordable and I thought might as well try. Likewise in the first month, I wasn’t successful. In the second month, Aug this year - we are pregnant! I’m not sure if it were prayers together with this supplement but it worked for me somehow. Good luck; stay hopeful & prayerful!!

I am a pharmacist, and this medicine has an excellent active ingredient composition, and I recommend it very honestly. It was chosen based on the concentration of active ingredients, price and quality. It is given before pregnancy, during pregnancy and after pregnancy, the breastfeeding period to compensate for the body’s needs for vitamin. I repeat it for my wife. The benefits of prenatal vitamins are known and the size is sufficient for a long time In a short time, excellent packaging, good temperature, and I highly recommend it. Please click like if you like my review

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I take these with the approval of my primary care doctor, and really like them. They are an amazingly great price and are a great potency/mix of vitamins. In a pinch, my 24 yr old son ran out of his vitamins, and I said here, I have an extra bottle of these...and he likes them, too. Just a really great multi a good, comprehensive dosage of all sorts of vitamins that benefit everyone!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I started taking this prenatal the second month of trying to conceive and a few weeks later ( I failed to conceive the first month), I found out I am pregnant! I am currently pregnant and continuing to take this prenatal. It has everything you need for a healthy pregnancy. I highly highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

The pills doesn't have smell which was very important to me as other brand I tried almost made me puke just because of the smell and taste it had. They are also not very large, yet you only need one pill a day while others consider their daily dose with 3 or 4 pills

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

The doctor advised me about it, and I still use it for pregnancy. Its quality is good and it is also suitable. The quantity of pills in it is many. I use one pill after lunch only. It has been going on for three months now. It has no strange taste. I found it on the site at a very excellent price. Here, if you like my words, give me a nice rating like you

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,126

They are easy to take and have great natural ingredients. They still stink like fish. However it's not bad enough for me to go back to the chemically created ones I was taking. I do think however I might try a different plant derived natural brand when these run out. I still gave them 5 stars as they seem to be a great quality product!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022