KE

6,539
1,475
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Best Multivitamin For Men.

Mega Multi for Men 90 Tabs - With 35 essential vitamins and minerals 21st Century's Mega Multi For Men is a high potency multivitamin designed for the special needs of men. Mega Multi's formula also helps protect the body from free radicals. Starting a dietary supplement regimen begins with a complete multivitamin. Mega for men is a great choice for any "rookie" supplementation program. No added salt yeast or preservatives. I advise you to consult your family doctor before use.

2601f2ae-505e-4001-b856-48f90141ff33
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I bought this vitamins for my husband, and ge really like them , the size comparing to the price is amazing , the ingredients is so goood , you should take one pill daily after food , and it sdoes mot taste bad the package is a bit loose so you to be careful with kids

131c130a-7e9f-4c9e-b031-1ebb76871615
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

My dad often complained of fatigue, due to his age and work, so I got this supplement for him. He takes it daily and can clearly feel the useful effects. Its a complete package with important vitamins and oxidants. He feels stronger! The tabs are big in size and can smell odd but they have no bad after taste. I've already ordered 2 more.

ce96eced-8b52-4f8e-a661-8ca3050b4e3a
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I bought this multivitamin for my spouse, since recently I have often started to catch a cold, to raise immunity. The composition is very large of vitamins and minerals, which made us very happy. He has been drinking for the second week, he felt an improvement in his well-being. The jar opens conveniently, no need to unscrew and tighten the lid.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

It's a package of multivitamins and antioxidant for daily intake.The size of the tablet seems big to swallow, better half it. It's a good multi though, however, it seems I don't like the oyster smell as one of the ingredients. I haven't observed yet its potency since I just use it a few days.

2a4f3975-7d7a-4a83-877b-0e13b3d880c3
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Best By : Jul 2025 Date First Available : Aug 2008 Shipping Weight : 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg) Product Code : CEN-22658 Package Quantity : 90 Tablets Dimensions : 1.9 x 2.4 x 5.8 in Suggested use As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) tablets daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary. Warnings Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I live in a very cold winter area with little sunlight, the food is also not too healthy with most things frozen or delivered from idk where. These really provided a boost in energy levels, I do feel the difference having completed the entire bottle. The dosage of components isn't too high so it will not be suitable for severe deficiencies, but keeping you energized and awake - that it does indeed.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I chose this complex of vitamins for myself after our analogues, which are not cheaper and there is no sense from them. I use these multivitamins only in autumn or spring, in summer they are of little use since there are enough natural vitamins already. When doing running or non-professional sports, they help to quickly restore the body, are a good preventive remedy for colds. One tablet per my body weight is 100kg., this is quite enough to keep the body in good shape all day