KE

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

First time trying this product. Good quality/price for the product compared to the high-end one. The ingredients are almost identical, this one has less sugar and carbs. You will receive all the same antioxidants, electrolytes and immunity from this little sleeved package and it taste great. It can be taken on the go, with or without food and did not upset my stomach. Mixes better with room temperature water, Great effervescence.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I bought this because it seems to have the most variety of vitamins compared with other immune boost supplement mixes I've seen. Additionally important is the taste since I'm drinking it (compared to pills): It is very tasty and dissolves well in water with typical stirring.

mixes fast and is not too sweet. I'm using it as a substitute for pre-workout out the gym. doesn't give me the hit, but its def a lot healthier for my body by adding back the hydration

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I have been using this product for a few months now, it seems to work well to boost immunity. I like the raspberry flavor better than the orange.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This raspberry immublast is great tasting! I've tried the orange flavor before and was not impressed with the taste; but the raspberry is excellent. A great way to get a tasty serving of vitamins every day! The price is excellent too, especially compared to similar products.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Variety of minerals and vitamins in a single product. Recommended for this epidemic time. The taste is somehow acceptable and it is like drinking juice. Good quality!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Not like it at all. Because taste for me not so tasty. Package is a box, inside it small sachets (looks like sugar at Starbucks)

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The price was very good, so I bought it. But to tell the truth, it was the hardest to mix that I have ever experienced of these type of vit. C packs. Just being honest. Hope the company has corrected that.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I don’t really like the taste of vitamin C drinks And I liked this one

Posted on May 5, 2022

This flavour usually tastes awful but it is made drinkable and pleasant