KE
Based on 1,263 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,263 Ratings
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

same review with lemon and lime ohhh.this tean is very good..i drink this while eating.and after a few hours the effect..tried sometimes at night and its not good idea I need to go to toilet.but feels good in tummy after.i ordered two flavor.this pepperment and lemon and lime.. *another update for this product.bought 3 box now.I love this flavor very much.2 box for me and 1 box for my friend.really help me .i love the taste.I used it every morning angb4 sleep.its caffeine free so no problem in sleeping.the taste of peppermint make me relax *reodered.best quality product and good package when delivered .peppermint taste is the best ingredient for this tea.the size is like a normal tea bag..the benefits is okay when with ease my contipation mind blend is soothing while dring..i can make 3 serving of cup 1 tea bag or tried until no taste😀.

eb4e0fd8-946e-4d57-8bf3-11d69f45412a
Posted on May 15, 2022

Great quality tea , size is good , effective for constipation and so much benefits in loosing weight, I’m using it for months now i feel my stomach is in better health , no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

a8fbc167-21db-4931-8135-fded3aab6670
Posted on Jan 12, 2023

This tea is a considerable supplementation for anyone sounding to come around their health. I chalk up been captivating it for approximately a period at the moment and I buoy already break silence that my superiority of get-up-and-go has improved! ! The upsurge of get-up-and-go and capability that it pass over is furthermore obtrusive Also,

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Ery good product but you have to drink. Lot of water while using it s It has a string ingredients that causes dehharia be careful while using it Its size is so good for storing don’t take too much space Tastes good not bad The quality is great The frequency of using it only once because it is so strong It is benefit when you had a bad day of eating too much No caffeine No blends It is used like normal tea. Whether cold or hot The package is small Serving only one person

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Love the taste of this slimming tea! I must say this has a lot of benefits not only for digestion but also for detox. The ingredients are all natural and the quality is great! Very tasteful for one tea bag per serving. Highly recommend this tea if you want to do some cleansing in your stomach.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

i love this product!! i love the fruity taste, the smell and the way it detox!!i never had painfully stomach compared to what i experienced before from the other detox tea! really gonna buy again and also will try other flavors!!! one of my best lists looking forward to it!! thank you I herb!!!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022