KE
Based on 1,114 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,114 Ratings
Posted on May 15, 2022

Great quality tea , size is good , effective for constipation and so much benefits in loosing weight, I’m using it for months now i feel my stomach is in better health , no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

28e9cadb-d783-407e-845b-2981ead84071
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,464

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The quality of the tea is very potent, happy its caffeine free. This blend and flavor is most clients favorite great taste, the size and package is nice and neat. Great health benefits. Serving stick to once per day lol, Ingredients simple but effective. Will advise not to use it if you have a very busy day lol, alot of bathroom Frequency lol.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is very good if you have constipation problem. I got this without reading the ingredients and I tried it once and ended up in the bathroom all night. I then gave it to my mom who has chronic constipation and said that it was what she has been looking for her entire life. She uses it every once in a while when she needs to. It smells amazing as well.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
1,365

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I've been using this herbal slimming tea for years! I bought it years ago, back when I was dieting and realized it works great as a natural laxative! I suffer from IBS-C and the ingredients in it, the sienna leaves specifically, help to alleviate my chronic constipation. It has a pretty good flavor too!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product!

19c48f08-1680-4025-85fb-1ee836dd4b69
Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I have used other herbal teas before. When I saw Orange, I got excited. The orange taste is somewhat different than other orange teas. However, this is an herbal version. It works for cleansing you. Let it steep for a few minutes before drinking. But you might not want to drink it if you have somewhere to go within the next few hours.