KE

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I was a bit hesitant to purchase this scent. The scent of sea salt was the reason for my hesitancy. I am glad I read the reviews. It is fantastic. The scent is crisp and fresh. This hand soap does not dry out your hands. I use these soaps in all my bathrooms and kitchen. I am always washing my hands which are soft using this soap.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Love this soap!The scent is a bit like lavender and lemon.I was thinking it would be like "sea spray" but it still smells nice

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I wasn't too sure how Sea Salt was supposed to smell like, but the note of lemongrass here is strong. I'm a fan, so I like it - but a heads up in case you are not! It cleans well and isn't drying. I like this.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I was hoping for it to smell and linger as strong and long as the frankincense one, I like to use it for handwashing garments and the frankincense one has a fragrance that linger for a LONG time. Unfortunately, this did not.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Love all the Zum products! Smells fantastic and feels great.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

My favorite hand soap. The Sea Salt is one of my favs. Smells amazing and does a gentle yet effective job.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Clean and refreshing scent. Very nice. Love this brand! Everything I bought seems great. Not a big fan of their patchouli scent though

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Great handwash! Good for sensitive skin. No chemicals which I love. The smell is nice & not overpowering. I love all Zum products.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Pleasant smell and moisturising enough for use during the pandemic.

Rosy
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Good quality liquid soap that smells awesome!