KE

Kris
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

They taste good and are super soft to chew. I like that the dose is 3 gummies, because you take fewer if you want a smaller dose of magnesium. Bottle has a seal on the inside when you receive it. I don't know if it's working how it's supposed to, but I like it.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Hubby & I switched to these from some horse pills we were taking. It’s been about 3 weeks so far and they’ve helped tremendously. We both sleep so much better and love the taste of the gummies. It’s kinda like a little treat compared to always having so much trouble swallowing other magnesium pills. This is a great alternative for those that have problems getting down large pills.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My son took them every night and they are beneficial to the muscles after a workout. A wonderful way for those who do not know how to swallow pillsHi

Amazing quality Great ingredients Super happy with the package and size Truly recommend this product ❤️❤️❤️❤️

dc6918b5-37dd-4596-916b-e4cb4a0c8f6d
49f2d902-34e2-48be-b297-bf1665dbcd5b
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Quite sugary. Taste ok, but feel more like a sweet than something that is good for you! Like that they're quite high dose in each gummy.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

The taste is so sweet, i have noticed that it makes me realx and sleep well, the quality i mean just perfect

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Tastes great, the kids like it. Good quality. I give my kids one each at bedtime to help them relax. They are healthy too.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Its very good the quality is excellebt and size is big and the taste is very good

Posted on May 18, 2022

Easy to take and gives you a better nights sleep. Great tasting too

Posted on May 7, 2022

Tasty and I already see feedback on the blood test