KE

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I bought these for my grandchildren but one adult ate most of them, everyone loves the taste of these sweet candy lollipops , Good quality ingredient pops and need to order the larger size bag to use as treats, I will purchase more of these to keep on hand and recommend trying.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I bought these for my labour and delivery. Didn’t end up wanting to eat anything lol but I did start eating it whilst in hospital and gave one to my nieces and nephews who would visit. These are TASTY. Has a slight tartness to it which we all really enjoyed. Sugar free and guilt free pick me up treat for all ages!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Wow! I was really surprised by how much I liked these. I have bought the licorice chews so I thought I'd give these a try since they have good organic ingredients and no refined sugar. I was happy to find them very strawberry-licious and not too sweet! In fact, they were a little tart which I really enjoyed. I will try their other flavors now! An added plus, the shape of the pop... flat... so it's easier to lick. Weird, I know... but it made it even nicer to eat.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

These lollipops are all natural, and the ingredients list is not nearly as scary as normal lollipops. The flavor is spectacular -- I love strawberry, and these have a particularly sweet taste for natural strawberry flavoring. I've actually always loved these lollipops for years, and I recommend them to everyone. The other flavors are nice, too, but STRAWBERRY IS LIFE!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

These are great flavored lollipops. I like being able to get a package that only contains a favorite flavor. They use real fruit juice to flavor these candies, which is why the flavor is so good. I appreciate the quality of the ingredients and won’t hesitate to buy these again.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

the best pops so great, , small size easy open package, pure ingredients, extremely high quality Helps supplement diet, qualities as well, taste great, this candy is so sweet and good I use it in place of unhealthy alternatives, smells so good, I eat them all the time, composition is so smooth