KE

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Immediate results!

My golden retriever was in bad shape with her hair falling too much and had really bad itchy skin. Within a few days of giving her two chews per day, we already saw a huge difference (with no other change!). She is not scratching anymore & his coat is so much healthier and shinier and is not falling off so much. I really love this product.

Posted on May 2, 2022

My dog can be picky but loves anything fish flavored and I know it's really beneficial for him so it's a win-win. I only ever purchase supplements or vitamins that have the purest ingredients and no unnecessary additives, so this brand is really high quality and my pup is only getting what his body needs. Fish oil is so helpful to dogs for a number of reasons, especially since it's one of the best ways to get omegas, which this supplement is packed with. My dog is older now and has had some health problems. When he went in for anesthesia his hair where they shaved didn't grow back for months, and it only started to grow again after giving him the omega supplement. He also has a spot on his tail with hair loss that has been growing back. Everyone always says how shiny his coat looks! The ingredients are great for joints too, which is important for my pup since he's older and has had arthritis and hip dysplasia. Great product with so many benefits!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This is an awesome product for your dog. Ingredients are top notch and actually work. My dogs love the taste of the chews and thinks they are a treat. I have three dogs and all of their coats look shinier and healthier. I also like that the chews have omega 3's in them which have a lot of benefits for dogs. Price is reasonable and they are made in USA. Recommend giving it a try. Will continue giving to my dogs daily.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Great product! Arrived within an acceptable timeframe, great packaging, no problems with the order and my dog loves it. Amazing! His skin and his fur have improved a lot since he started taking it and he seems to love the taste of this.

Posted on May 17, 2022

My dog looks forward to getting one of these each day as a treat! I don't like the scent but that does not matter as long as my dog loves it. He has also stopped licking and scratching constantly.

Posted on May 5, 2022

My dog has struggled with scratching. We have tried some other supplements but they love the taste for this one and I have noticed the itchiness disappearing.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The dog likes it very much, the taste is very good, the skin has not improved, and I will evaluate it after eating half of it

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

I give it to my dog every morning with his food after only two weeks I see really good changes his hair color is getting stronger and his hair is smoother

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I seldom write comments, but I really want to like it. After three days of eating, I have seen that my little hairy child's skin has improved. Less itch, I really like it!