KE

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Perfect organic cacao butter! If you want to know How does it smell, it is like any cacao butter made for skin, but this is food-grade. You can make healthy cacao bars by mixing cacao powder or paste with it and stevia for taste. Im Satisfied with this product. Btw, it comes for me as one big piece, but I don’t know if it was pieces and with heat melted to form a one piece 🤔

a4b5609f-c0cf-47f2-a61d-45bf9fa59c4f

This is one of my favourite cacao powders - and I'm fussy, as I make my own chocolate. It's rich, creamy and well rounded, which makes for very good choc, blended with cacao butter, some raw honey and a few drops of pure peppermint oil. Yum!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have bought it for my vegan cousin to make raw sweets.The package is very professional and the product is of high quality as she told me.She loved it.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

going to use it to make sugar free white chocolate since it's always out of stock, i am very excited!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

great quality organic cacao butter great to make chocolates easy to use

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I bought I'd for my friend for chocolate making she likes it the quality is good

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Taste use size package ingredient quality. Thumbz up famalam outta birmingham

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

great product , the smell is so good and so is the price

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Didn't try it yet, but the quality is well certified.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Nice packaging, and organic cacao butter. I can't wait to try it in my DIY recipes.