KE

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Tuna from Wild planet is somewhat better quality than other brands, and to combine it with white beans is heavenly since beans are really healthy and full of protein and fiber.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

These Wild Planet Entrees are Tasty , Convenient & Filling. The tuna is flavorful & good quality. Although the meals are shelf stable, I prefer mine chilled so I have several varieties in my refrigerator. Great on a bed of lettuce or microgreens.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I like it, high quality tuna! Ideal for work day or when you are busy to prepare lunch or dinner.

e314edc3-f27b-4fa8-b55b-82eabd41c445
fe348421-22bc-4dc2-a18f-6456f7e4bd2b
b2aff039-3b97-404d-bb1b-e0dd8999dba7
0c0c76e2-6475-441b-990f-ce1334ceb04a
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

My absolute favourite meal/snack.. delicious.. just wish it was priced lower but still a staple in my 'zombie apocalypse' stash

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I eat this whenever I feel hungry on the go. A good pre-workout snack too.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Delicious with good flavors. I eat it with croutons. Satisfying. Good quality ingredients.

Sarah
Posted on May 16, 2022

A nice light salad for on the go. Filling and delicious.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

nice as a snack not for a lunch

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great quality salad! The taste is very delicate, soft, mild. The tuna is well cooked and melts in your mouth. Of the Ingredients, in addition to tuna, Ingredients (e) also have vegetables, beans and chickpeas. Legumes are soft. Everything is flavored with vegetable oil. The smell is very appetizing. The packaging is convenient, the lid is made of thick foil, it is easy to open, but everything is quite securely packed. It is very convenient to take such a jar of salad with you on a hike, to the country house - a full breakfast, lunch or dinner is obtained with bread and hot tea. It is also nice to eat such a dish at home. All in all, I'm happy with the purchase and would recommend others to try it.

01d83380-9789-4f5e-98bc-52914c65aa1a
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I have known Wild Planet for a long time. An excellent appetizer, very tasty and healthy. To the best of vegetables and meat. Liked I will buy more.

014d88a4-4ae4-4d42-aef4-170de1ac2e3f