KE

Posted on Apr 18, 2022
Amazing scent of Lavender.

This creamy body wash has such an amazing scent, to me it smells of Lavender but as I'm not familiar with the scents of Bergamot and Vetiver I can't say how they play with the overall scent. I use it whenever I feel the need to reax and wind down.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Third time ordering. Also makes a great gift. The smell is amazing- not like an artificial lavender. Also it does feel relaxing after use. Some people prefer a lasting scent after showering but I haven’t noticed that I can smell it for very long after getting out of the shower.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I don't know if I've ever met a Weleda product I didn't like, and this body wash is no exception. Skin is so silky after use! Scent is light and fresh. I will be trying the rest of this Weleda line for sure.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

When comparing with the original lavender scent weleda shower cream, this limited edition gives more relaxing and complex scent. I would recommend it for a shower before bedtime for more restful sleep. This shower cream is n

Posted on May 12, 2022

Love it!! I use it when I shower at night with a wash towel and it lathers up well. The scent is so soothing and relaxing.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This creamy shower lotion in a great treat for the end of a long day. The scent is wonderful and the lotion is creamy and goes on nicely and doesn’t leave any greasy feeling. Highly recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

The quality of the Welleda products is something without discussion. This body wash has a package in a convenient size and the scent is really relaxing. It is good for sensitive skin. I use it every day.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Weleda has wonderful products but this one is ok for a body wash. I like lavender and bergamot but the scent was not very strong.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

The scent is very delicate and not overpowering. The foaming power is okay, not a super rich lather, but works fine for me. Great quality and for a reasonable price.

Rosy
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I love Weleda's products since they are of high quality and free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic preservatives and fragrances. As soon as I saw this body wash, I had to try it out. The fragrance is AMAZING! It truly is what it says, creamy and relaxing. It's not a gel but actually a creamy body wash and the lavender scent is very noticeable. Such a calming and relaxing feeling when using this. This is a body soap with the closest scent to the natural lavender essential oil that I have at home. The combination with Bergamot & Vetiver make it even more special. I highly recommend this product and will purchase again.