KE

Posted on Sep 2, 2021
Very good product!

I ordered recently, the packaging and product seem of very good quality. I hope this works, I only used it for some days. My only issues are the taste and colouring which are quite artificial. When I tried it with pomegranate biological juice or some other juice combinations, the taste was not good and once I was feeling sick afterwards, maybe because it has a strong taste itself and is hard to find a good combination. So I decided to use it with plain water and this was the best for me! So: better buy another taste, the orange or only one package to see first if you can tolerate it and find a good juice combination or if it works for you too to have it with just water! Ingredients and all are great and eventually if it works, which is the most crucial thing at the end of the day, it deserves 4+ stars, even without the perfect taste.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Since using Flex, I have found many of my knee and shoulder problems are much less painful and severe. Cherry Berry flavour is pleasant and not overpowering.

5a72704e-497b-4839-ba58-fb64f786e5e6
1977394b-8c19-4839-9f70-06445a3cee9b
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I usually buy the pills for myself and it helps alot after long day fishing back pain and working out running etc. my gf sprained her foot and I got this for her. recovery was mush quicker and now she can walk again. very good product to stop early sign of pain in joint or even for more severe pains. cherry berry WA too sweet so added some orange preworkout to it and sometime orange tang and the taste is like having vacation drinks.. highly recommend without hesitation. wish price cheaper for canada..

62c464ec-b1bd-42ea-b118-ee39165975a4
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Animal supplements are the best, the flavour amazing.. I'll keep buying this product.. 😊 👌

270614d8-4101-4c01-99ba-28a19d53f71a
d812cff8-76d1-4bcb-8945-5b943547db45
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Taste too sweet for everyone. I don’t know why they made a health product like this so sweet. This product is supposed to help ppl have stronger healthier cartilages and connective tissues not get diabetes from it. The sugar content is totally useless!!! Why do u need sugar for joints??? I take this with 1 scoop with plain water during breakfast and my mouth got that sweet taste all the way thru midnight till I sleep. Anybody not afraid of diabetes can continue to take this.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

good stuff. helps to improve activity and reduces bad feelings in bones and joints

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Not that comfortable to consume on the form of the powder. Anyway, the brand is very reliable, so I like it.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great product of Animal Flex Powder, Cherry Berry, 13 oz (369 g) , prefect brand

giuly
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

excellent alternative to the pills form. great taste and easy to mix. also last longer than pills dosage