KE

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

(Note: Used in conjunction with the conditioner of the same series.) The overall effect is awesome. I was skeptic after washing my hair, because it felt somewhat clumpy when wet, not at all soft as it sometimes does after being conditioned. However, after my hair dried, the results were amazing. Discernably less frizz, natural curly/wavy look, hair feeling soft and pleasant to the touch. I got amazing compliments on how good it looks. Also, despite having a sensitive scalp, I didn't suffer any ill effects. Very mild scent (doesn't stay on your hair). No sulfates or parabens.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Is a nice shampoo. Together with the conditioner it works well for me and I have thick, long and wavy hair

Posted on May 14, 2022

I usually love Tresemme products, but this one left a film in my hair that was really hard to wash out and also made my scalp itch. I have sensitive skin but haven't had an itchy scalp until the day after I started using this product. Maybe if you don't have sensitive skin it will be okay, but it wasn't for me. Also the package leaked all over the iherb box and made a mess, so overall just not a great experience.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great price for the size of the shampoo. My hair doesn't feel dry and is so soft after using this shampoo.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

very good, coconut scent is not overpowering

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Perfect for curly hair Cgm approved

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Veryyyy good for curly hear

Rubahamdallah