KE

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Good

By and Large, it’s good shampoo. It comes in a big size which is reasonable for its price. The package I don’t really like though, I love a pump bottle. Not so moisturizing but definitely keeps hair clean, and it has a very strong smell of coconut. If you don’t like coconut smell, then this is not for you.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This shampoo is great for curly and dry hair. I order two bottles each time because i cant get it in the stores around me.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Used it with the ProCare Curls conditioner. Overall, my hair was softer and more manageable while wet, and I think it was also moisturized. However, curl definition leaves a lot to be desired and my hair's a frizzy mess now that it's dry. I've had better results with other Tresemme products for curly/wavy hair. The scent is pleasant and quite mild. Seems to have lots of sodium-y components. Bottle says it's sulfate-free.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Even though it’s a shampoo it made my hair soft, I just didn’t like that it had so much foam more then a regular shampoo even though it’s sulfate free.

6EDCF9CA82
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Such a good buy! Smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Perfect for curly hair!Not dry and enough moisture hair leave with beautiful curls!Great ingredient without dimethicone.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Daughter has 2C-3A hair, she said the coconut scent is not overly strong, and it leaves hair feeling hydrated and healthy. Very good.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

love the whole line of this brand's shampoo. good quality and worth the price.