KE

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

so good product , high quality with very good taste and good ingredient , I recommend this for fitness and workout

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Tastes great but not as good as other tiger milk bars. Really great for pre or post workout snack

what an amazing taste!!! surely recommend

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Very good👍👍

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I felt it was small with a palm size of 170 kcal per bottle ☆ A sweet caramel sauce and a crispy crushed pretzel are placed on a moist bar and it is chocolate coated ★ Sweetness is firm So, it's more satisfying than the size ♡ It's not too salty because it has an exquisite saltiness. * Also, there is no protein odor at all ❤︎ It seems to melt in the summer, so I want to keep it cold!

9bc5382b-0cf6-4447-af1b-a3570ca8a6b6
61984177-95b1-44fb-b8c0-77120090902c
8d621111-97be-4159-b097-076d25c7d221
Posted on May 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Although the ingredients are a little vague to be called a protein bar, you can consume protein rather than commercially available energy bars. I don't really like the taste of protein, but I think it's a good product when you want to pack protein or eat a little bit of a snack. If it was too sweet, it would bite, but sometimes I could feel the salty taste, so I ate it without getting tired of it until the end. I think the price is reasonable enough even compared to other products with similar ingredients.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Delicious bars. good value for money taste. The flavor of the pretzel with salted caramel tasted better than the one with peanut butter. in general, I think to order other flavors.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The caramel sauce is sloppy and the texture is a little sloppy. The salt is not strong, but I think it is a little sweet. The pretzel wasn't big, so it didn't have that much presence, and it didn't seem to be very satisfying to eat. The size is thick, but it is palm-sized and small.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

An amazing snack, a little too dense for my taste, but with a sweet and delicious cream. Full of health and love! If I helped you, I'd love for you to click Like, thanks

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I compared eating various protein bars, but this is the most delicious!