KE

Sam
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Just tried this tea for the first time today and fell in love with it. I'm not a fan of straight black tea (too bitter for me), and this was the complete opposite of that. The flavor was extremely fruity and the tea was smooth and easily drinkable. In the blend, I see mostly fruits and not many black tea leaves, so I actually added some black tea to my brew to boost the caffeine and cut down on the sweetness. I will definitely be trying more Tiesta tea flavors soon.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I've been looking for a nice fruity black tea and was a little disappointed with this one. While it doesn't taste bad, it also doesn't really taste like anything at all. I've tried adding different amounts of tea and different steeping times, and no matter what I do, I can't get more than a mild flavor. If you're looking for a tea that is just very very mild this could work, but for the price I was expecting more flavor. It does smell really nice though!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

really enjoying this companies product range, good price and relative quality

Posted on May 18, 2022

Amazing taste for who like tea with fruits

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Quite bitter and citrusy. Tasty ist not for everyone.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

The smell is incredible, but the taste is underwhelming. It seems like there isn't enough black tea in the mix and too much fruit.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great flavour

Auto-translated from Russian

I am a tea lover. At home I have a whole collection of different quality teas. When this new product came out on ayherb, I was immediately interested in this tea. This is a quality black tea with dry fruit pieces. I have a distinct taste of manogo, citrus and sap. The aroma is magical both from the can and when opening the brew. I am very pleased with the purchase.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Fragrant hot black tea is a must start to every day in the family. Usually it is Earl Gray, but after trying this one, we found a great alternative to diversify this tradition. I liked that the tea was loose, of good quality, and with light notes of tropical fruits and citrus fruits. Food lovers will appreciate it! We will try other flavors of this brand as well!

ORHIDEYA
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Its composition is very interesting and literally full of usefulness: apple, black tea, pineapple, orange slices, mango, natural flavors, orange peel, pomegranate pieces, marigolds. It comes in a very beautiful iron can, the weight of the can is 128 grams, and the tea itself is enough to brew 40-50 cups! The tea is insanely fragrant, even when you open the can you start to feel the bright tropical aroma of fruits, but even after brewing the aroma remains in the cup, but it sounds calmer. The color of the finished drink turns out to be golden, sunny, the taste also did not disappoint, I drink this tea with great pleasure. It perfectly quenches thirst, refreshes, mango, orange and pineapple are well felt in the taste, all the ingredients are selected correctly, so the taste of this tea is very harmonious!