KE

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I never crave potato chips but I decided one day that I wanted them and I found this brand here. The ingredients are very good and are verified quality. The taste, the size, and the price you pay are all excellent. I was pleasantly surprised and I’m proud to say that I really enjoy these potato chips snacks.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Honestly I didn’t expect the taste will be so delicious . I was expecting an acceptable taste . When I tried I adore it . Nice tase . No odor taste in it . So good for snack . i bought it for my work ( snack time ) . The bottle is full filled 😍 you can take small . Just take what you need at your snack time and reseal it very well to protect it from air .

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

OMG this chips surprise me , I don’t usually find sour cream and onions chips that test good I always find the onion flavor overwhelming but this one is PERFECT yummy delicious like chicken soup

c2933534-f3da-4409-8380-00a4a48e2ec0
3ee33012-d594-4826-bb21-f5cd289cbb28
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The taste and crispiness was as expected and the packaging is easy to use and keeps the snack fresh after opening. The size is also reasonable. I just eat a few crisps in each serving not to ruin the diet. My kids love snacks with this specific flavor. I personally wanted a bit moe potato chips taste in them.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Huge bottle! Bought this as an alternative for my kiddos snack time... They like it but not crazy over it. It has a nice decent crunch but i guess their palate used to those MSG laden chips so just have to get used to natural taste. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It’s actually tastier than less healthy options in the market and has a relatively harmless ingredients list so all and all the real problem is not eating too much:?

These are actually better than Pringles! Much healthier, too! I love sour cream and onion chips and sometimes the organic brands don't exactly match the flavors well. This company does! They are so delicious and even beneficial for health! You can eat these and not worry!

Posted on May 31, 2022

These chips are so light and enjoyable. The sour cream and onion flavors are just right. Great with sandwiches, soups or just plain good snacking!

Posted on May 24, 2022

According to my spouse who is a sour cream & onion aficionado, this is as good as Pringles' sour cream & onion. And it's healthy to boot. 10/10!