KE

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
love these mushroom drinks!

Love these mushroom drinks! Very tasty, aromatic,. Sometimes I add a half teaspoon of oranic coffee because I'm reducing how much coffee I drink but still want a little boost. in the beginning I felt a little sleepy because of my coffee addiction. These taste better than grain coffee and the health benefits are amazing- strengthening of immune system, heart and brain.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I am on a no-coffee eating plan for 30 days, and Teeccino has been a lifesaver. Coffee-free, acid-free, and delicious! I didn't have any coffee withdrawals. The blends are top-notch, and the ingredients serve natural sweeteners so you don't have to add anything. This is a quality product, and worth a try if you're on the fence.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love that there’s no caffeine. I like the benefit of mushrooms- although I’m not sure how powerful it is, it makes me feel good. This stuff is health-wise worth the money if you just can’t go without coffee.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Quit coffee with this. Great caffeine free alternative! Took some time to get used to as it doesn't taste quite like coffee, but it's close enough for me.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Super delicious, great quality and value. I feel my digestion has improved from switching to herbal coffee replacements. They did a great job on the taste and smoothness.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This mushroom herbal coffee is delicious. It’s rich and smooth flavor. I put a little creamer in it. It takes the place of coffee and plus it’s good for you. It contains no caffeine.It’s the perfect alternative to coffee.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I cut my regular coffee with this to make the coffee less bitter and for the health benefits of teeccino. On its own it’s more like a black tea than coffee to me but I buy it for the adaptogens.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Not coffee, but it’s still great. I love brewing it in the Moka pot. I am definitely repurchasing!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Just brewed my 1st cup (Keurig machine)...came out very good, tastes just like the tea bag version. Very rich, earthy flavor.