KE

ElizabethI
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Good source of potassium

I usually ignored potassium intake then I am having normal diet. Until I studied about minerals function in our body , that I realise Potassium is very important for our metabolism and many other things like even hair growth! I started taking this since a month ago and I found my body feels happy with it. Pills are not too big to swallow and no stingy odour.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I'm on a keto diet for a month now, i had very bad side effects from the diet but i want to continue since i lost weight faster. So my doctor advise me to take this supplement. I'm only taking 1 cap a day and all my muscle cramp's gone also the numbing of my fingertips gone immediately after 1 dose. I recommend this especially for those on keto diet

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I’m not really sure about potassium as a supplement when combined with a healthy diet. I’m not really sure if my healthy diet contains enough potassium or not. Too little potassium is dangerous and too much is as well. This product only contains 2% of the daily requirement for adults so i just don’t know how useful it really is.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Im very happy with theese tablets. They were exactly what I was looking for here in Australia. I love the App. to find what I was looking for.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Looking for backup brands for my Potassium Citrate as there seems to be a lot of out of stock items here in AU. Have used this supplement for years for bone health support.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Potassium helps BP work better and use it for leg cramps. Its a great supplement that most everyone does not get enough daily.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This supplement works well for my leg cramps. I take it every day.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

good for me smell care quality size okay good good

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Effective and cheap. I work out with it instead of Gatorade for massive strength in the summer.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

good products, very efficacy. daily supplement supports electrolyte balance and normal ph