KE

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

lowers cholesterol, I used to take red yeast but finds heaty. this is good as it does not warm up my body. this is good for my liver, the price for the quality is excellent, one capsule per day is sufficient for me to control my cholesterol level. good product.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Compared many products but keep coming back to Swanson's Milk Thistle. Its price point and quality ingredient are the best I have found. The main benefit for me is detox of the liver and as a supplement the size of pill is very easy to swallow and no taste.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I had heard for years Milk Thistle is most likely helpful for the liver. As my Mom died of liver complications..plus later in life a close girl friend's liver went bad...I wanted to be proactive and started using Milk Thistle. For years I was using Jarrow Milk Thistle but I wanted to see if I could get the same or better quality, but at a much lower price. I researched this a lot and it came up Swanson Milk Thistle. Seemed to be more potent per milligrams than Jarrow, but at a much better price, and I like it's standardized. I am not a fan of Swanson's PACKAGING as it looks cheap BUT we don't eat the bottle. :) One other negative is I'd prefer a vegetarian capsule but almost everything Swanson makes, they use gelatin..hence my 4 stars vs what would have been 5. All that said, for overall quality vs price Swanson is a winner here!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I take Milk Thistle for my liver, as a tonic. This is a first time I bought Swanson brand and can't say for sure about the result. However they exist for many years and quite reputable. The price is reasonable, The packaging is nice as well. Milk Thistle is a must substance, unless you are on a VERY healthy diet, without alcohol consumption and avoiding fast food.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

After few days i feel the vitality .. every spring time i do 3-4 weeks of liver detox, lots of green shake , milk thistle , and water. Feel so much more energetic

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Milk Thistle has always been great for promoting liver health - I remember my mom taking it when I was younger. This is a great brand and the quality is good.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Excellent product for perfect detox! I use it every day. Delivery is very fast. I recommend it!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Bought for my mother. For chronic fatty liver . It works well. Thanks

Posted on May 27, 2022

Yet to see any benefit probably is a long term plan to see the reward