KE

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I bought this quality productfor my dog with cushing's disease. It is the right size, dosage and taste. The benefits include her symtoms reducing and I am very happy with the results. The ingredient of melatonin is helping to reduce the cortisol in her system, she is drinking less and peeing in the appropriate place. Thank you

be4262a8-9299-4bc1-8321-4c2497ed0e1d

This brand, Ingredients are good. The size is small and dosage is exactly what i am after. 3mg is just the right amount for me to get instant sleep. I take 30 minutes before completely asleep. There is no taste and after taste. Good quality and recommended. The cost is fantastic and delivery was 9 days. Thanks for reading.

5cb2df77-20a5-41c6-991a-5f15341f093b
adbb5171-79ce-45c6-94eb-435fdc86a9e5
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought this brand because of the quality and ingredients. It doesn’t contain fillers , the size of the pill are perfect to swallow and don’t have any taste. The dosage is great cause , 3 mg is enough to make feel sleepy 30 mins after a I take them.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Vet recommend for my dog to help with her early onset dimentia symptoms and it, combined with her other medications and supplements, has been helping her. She is sleeping through the night. Great value for money too. Good size, hides in her food well. Easy dosage, 1 at night. Good quality product.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I don't have sleeping problem but I've read that melatonin might help about egg quality so I gave it a try. I'm not sure if it will really help but at least it doesn't cause any irritation and I think it's quite low dose to get addicted.

tontubut
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This little pill is great for putting me back to sleep if a wake up in the middle of the night, I'm back to sleep within 5 minutes. If I only have an hour and a half left before I get up I take 1/2. The great thing is if you take one and must wake up (ie baby) you can arouse immediately without being groggy.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The product was shipped quickly and correctly. It was well packaged and arrived intact. It is a product that I use regularly and I am very satisfied. I sleep better when I use it

65489e4a-ebf1-4062-9f82-4209e7d8da91
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Perfect and everytime works, Size is very reasonable and the dose is enough, it has no taste at all and the ingredients made from very good quality.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I'm thinking about having some mouth-watering supplement from iherb when we're done with work. OMG! I feel so excited just thinking about it.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

A good quality melatonin and the 3mg size dosage is suitable for my 11yr old. Has definitely helped with getting into a more restful and restorative sleep patterns.