Page 1 - Reviews - Super Nutrition, SimplyOne, Women’s 50+ Triple Power Multivitamins, Iron Free, 30 Tablets - iHerb
KE

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

One of the few vitamins that packs a lot of vitamins and minerals in one tablet. Very convenient to take just once daily. But I can’t be sure all can be absorbed, though the label does say, “Whole food based for faster disintegration”. The tablet is quite big, and can be hard to down, measuring close to 1 inch. I find it easier to swallow with the flat side facing down. It is hard to swallow with the pointed end facing down even with a lot of water. Another problem I face is that though the directions say to take the tablet “after any meal”, I find that it tends to sit like a stone in the stomach if the meal’s light. For me, it’s better to take with a meal. No discomfort is felt then. The bigger size bottle is more economical but too often out of stock. The price of the small size bottle is comparable only when there is a promo discount.

eed496ad-7ff3-4952-957e-a46439b2f845
Posted on May 23, 2022

Excellent vitamins for ц mother. I took the package with a big discount from the promotion. Very good composition, quality forms. I use multivitamins 3-4 times a year, I don't drink constantly.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I gave this product a five because it gives me a lot of energy! Also my nails seem a little more healthier. Although they are a little big to swallow, I put them next to my tongue pallette. It makes them much easier to go down. Overall, a great product. I am 61 years old & I consider myself healthy. I'm glad I switched from Centrum Silver to these!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Better than expected! The size of the vitamin is large, wish it were smaller but I take it with a sip of juice now to get it down then drink glass of water. It’s helped my joint pain significantly, no numbing of hands anymore, and I feel more energized. Ordering a second bottle now with auto-ship.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I've taken Simply One 50+ Women's vitamins for about 20 years. I'm 73 years old and I walk 2.4 miles 5 times a week. This vitamin has all the B vitamins(plus) that an older person needs. Besides the more than enough essential vitamins, it has extra blends of grape seed extract, green tea leaf, hawthorn berry, and many other natural organic extracts. IHerb has the very best price and availability.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have been using these vitamins for years. Wouldn’t think of stopping. Once I compared the ingredients to other multivitamins it was an easy decision. My husband is also a fan. We have to take less supplements because Simply One includes so many of what we need on a daily basis. And let’s not forget the value!!!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I am 68 years young and have been taking this brand of vitamins for 5 or 6 years now, I have been very happy with the results! I have good energy and never get sick, pretty sure that has a lot to do with taking this vitamin. I have several of my friends and family taking it now as well. I definitely recommend.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

when ordering Simply one 50+, I had concerns about quality and absorption but to my surprise, the quality was high and absorption was noticed. I havesevere arthritis and to keep it livable, I must maintain good health. The price was super affordable and these vitamins go above and beyond the old saying "you get what you pay for" by providing a good quality Mult vitamin at a fantastic and reasonable low price! I am extremely happy with this purchase!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I have been taking 50+Women (w/o iron) by SimplyOne-Super Nutrition and find that my energy level and general health is markedly improved; I recommended to my 3 sisters and actually sent them each a bottle & they have continued & say they notice a difference in how they feel. One sister's husband tried hers & is now on the "men's" version of the SimplyOne; I have been disappointed that I cannot find the 90 count but assume it will be back soon. along with D3, Zinc & Simplyone Triple Strength Multi, I have fared thru the C0VID crisis without getting it or any variants. I even was in near proximity to 2 that were diagnosed with it and I remained C0VID free. I really attribute my supplements for my strong immune system.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

First let me start off by saying I am very pleased with the product, "Simply One Triple Power Multivitamin for women age 50 and over". There are manybrands of vitamins on the market, but not all vitamins have quality ingredients. I was very pleased with the ingredient list, the size, the taste and effect they had on my body. Great product, will purchase again.