Page 1 - Reviews - Super Nutrition, Perfect Family, Multivitamin with Super Greens & Herbs, Iron Free, 240 Tablets - iHerb
KE

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Since it contain lot of ingredients so the tablets looks huge for me, at first I'm worried can’t swallow it. I have a trouble to swallow big tablet. It has a little bit of weird smell when you swallow the vitamin. it reminds me like a smell of paracetamol mix with herbs in my opinion. Fortunately I can swallowed it without a problem. On my 1st time consume it, I feel nauseous. But now it’s been a week. I can tell I have more energy than before l, no casualties whatsoever.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Was recommended for its quality of ingredients and potency of the ingredients. Good to take daily to address any deficiencies. Contains antioxidants as well as vitamins and minerals. Good size to take for mature age people, bit big for children. Effect is felt after about a month. Can't taste it.

iherb0921
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Wonderful Multi-vitamin formulation ... I take this with B-complex, Selenium, Chromium & Vanadium, Milk Thistle Extract, Grape seed extract and Pycnogenol, Glucosamine, with trace mineral Iodine, Omega 3, Vit D3, B-complex, grape seed extract, my Multivitamin and Vit C ... I feel stronger immune system since I take this. Less sniffles, aches, and more energy.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Seems I found a great alternative for the whole family as our favorite complex cannot be ordered to Russia now. The size of the package is great and the potency and forms are amazing! Besides the vitamins it has greens blend. I would not take 4 per day as recommended but 2 which is still enough to deal with your deficiencies.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Started a week ago, so i dont know exactly how it influences me.. It looks like good quality, and good ingredients I can say that although the size of the tablet is big, its easy for me to swallow and it has good smell. I started by taking 1 every morning Now after a week i take 2 in the mornings (I understand that the recommendation is 4 tablet a day)

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

We found this vitamin years ago. I wasn't sure when I saw that they changed some ingredients, but it still works for us. We only take 2 tablets daily, due to the potency, and supplement with the other things we need. The size of the tablets are large so we never got our daughter to take them.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I love it! I have been purchasing this item elsewhere, but I switched to iHerb because iHerb offers this at a lower price. This is good because anyone in your family can get it (doesn't matter they are women, men, younger, older...). Highly recommend this one! My only concern is that it's a bit expensive.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

I have used these for at least 15 years. I have lost my entire family to cancer and heart disease. So far I'm 67 and my husband is 69. We are extremely healthy and I really believe this supplement is responsible. I would never be without it and usually order 3 bottles at a time. iHerb has the best price and superfast delivery. You won't be sorry.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I've never in my life taken a multivitamin and thought anything other than "I guess it just be doing something, who knows!" until now. I actually, legitimately feel good when I take these. Two downsides: they're flavored and it's.... weird! Doesn't make a lot of sense to me since you're not supposed to chew them and it just leaves a real weird aftertaste. The other part is that they're enormous and you need to take four for a daily serving. You will need lots of water for these. Edit: I have to add that, over time, I did experience some digestive issues from the full serving. I have had to scale back slowly to just one tablet daily instead of four. I do think it's a good product, but perhaps just not for me.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

All my family members are eating this one! It may seem expensive, but considering that this is a high quality product and everyone in my family can eat it, i don't think this is too expensive.