KE

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Nice and moisturizing cream, not too greasy, I would be able to use it as day & night cream - my face did not look shiny after application (I tend to have dry skin in winter), so certain skin types can use it under makeup. The scent is not as citrusy and vanillary as expected (as contains tangerine oil and vanilla planifolia) but not unpleasant - just more like a "cosmetic" scent IMO. I felt a slight tingling sensation in a few sensitve areas, but that might be a purely individual matter. It caused NO redness or rash, however.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I’ve been using the Sukin products for a while after a loooong search for skin products that were natural and actually left my skin feeling moisturizer without being greasy. The restorative night cream actually keeps my face moisturized through the night even when my hot flashes would dry other moisturizers out. I love this product!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I am using both the day and Night cream. I love them both. Although it's a compact package, the product goes a long way. The consistency is smooth, the ingredients are stellar, and the fragrance is subtle not overpowering. My sensitive skin is moisturized, glowing, responding well. I have repurchased.

MacyBee
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Loved it! The ingredients are similar to day cream and really great moisturizer! My skin is well moisturized and highly recommend to anybody/ mama out there. I am into natural ingredient products and the scent is heavenly to me! ;-) We ladies like to keep ourselves look pretty all the time. (inside & out! This is a must to me! This is the last routine for me at night before bed time. It's great to wake up in the morning, look at the mirror and you look radiant! I apply it to my neck first and going up to my face and forehead.( gently apply upward) Any left overs on my fingers are applied to my hands and arms. Be beautiful inside and out!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Pros: smells really good (very faint rose smell - all natural) Safe and natural ingredients No chemicals so no risk Vegan, therefore good for the planet as well Good for winter season as its texture is very heavy Cons: This might be specific to my skin (normal to dry) but I feel it suits on top for very long and doesn't get fully absorbed Since I prefer a oily texture given my dry skin, this doesn't give me that oily or greasy feel and I keep on feeling that my skin wants more moisture. Though visibly it seems moisturized. I now use it on my arms as well apart from my face to keep them hydrated with a faint touch of rosy fragrance.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The scent is a bit strong but its a nice smell and does not last too long. My skin feels moisturized and plump in the morning, and the cream is not too heavy. I was looking for a light/medium night cream for the spring/summer and I think I have found it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I have been using this since a week and love it. I also use the serum and day cream. they are all excellent in products

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Worked from the day first and since my face are no longer dry-ish. I like the smell too. I also used this cream to sooth off skin irritation came from the plastic glove.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Love the Sukin Restorative Night Cream. The texture is thick and creamy but is very absorbent leaving my skin nicely moisturized. I have sensitive skin and this cream works beautifully. I have purchased several containers and will definitely continue using this night cream.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is a perfect night cream for me, even dark circles under the eyes get pale in the morning! Nice and pleasant texture, my new favorite thing! Don’t know if it’s really gonna fight the wrinkles, - I just started using it, but my skin feels good!