KE

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have not tried this one long enough to be able to confirm its benefits however I was interested in trying the inostol which is actually a vitamin (B8). It is supposed to be good to control the insulin response and to lower the cholesterol and it has also anti-oxydant properties.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

great to have in a pure powder form. I haven't noticed any effects yet, but the ingredients are great and I am looking forward to feeling better. I have another form as well, IP6, and have heard its good to have both. But I think next time I will look for a cheaper bulk form, as I want to eat a lot of this, and this container is a bit too small.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Came as expected , mildly sweet can be added to juice or milk , you can take up to 3000mcg daily, i purchased it for hair benefits. could use a good discount on it though, but the substance is not that common to get it in a multivitamin so i find it necessary currently to have this in addition to my other vitamin kits.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I have been using various products from the same brand that were very effective. So, when my doctor recommended the inositol fertility boost I didn’t hesitate to order this particular product. I have heard that it also helps to relieve stress and anxiety.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Inositol plays a structural role in your body as a major component of cell membranes . It also influences the action of insulin, a hormone essential for blood sugar control. In addition, it affects chemical messengers in your brain, such as serotonin and dopamine.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Compared with Jarrow this Source Naturals Inositol is overpriced by about 30%. I bought this for insulin resistance, weight loss and PCOS, it hard to tell if it works but it does not seem to have any negative side effects.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Honestly I was very excited to try it but I disappointed see anything useful in it I workout And I am stuck to a healthy diet but nothing! The bright side that I used to drink with only water before bed and taste good! Maybe I didn’t use right so I left 3 start! FYI as directed I used to use before bed on empty stomach!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Due to its many roles in the body, inositol may have numerous health effects, including weight loss and improvements in blood lipids or blood pressure in specific groups. Good quality for price, packaging average. Could feel increase in energy levels

Fateeme
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This supplement is great to detox the liver and get rid of excess estrogens for cases of estrogen dominance