KE

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
很好!

I love it! The soy crisps (I think that’s what they are according to the packaging) are so crunchy and very flavorful. The chocolate flavoring is done really well so that it is not overpowering sweet and also doesn’t taste artificial. Every bite you also get some almonds and nuts, which is the perfect pairing for chocolate. I will definitely buy it again.

4f7d0907-11c4-4068-823e-496d9298ba98
ac65e038-ebf6-4928-b423-a63c401ec6dd
168662a0-0f91-4c63-b2c6-eef88f0421fb
Posted on May 25, 2022

This product tastes amazing ❤️ but I just realized i didn't pay attention to the sugar in the ingredients so it's not actually 100% keto.. 😭 i think only the almond vanilla one is.. I wish it didn't have it because the carb count is actually not that high. The price is also really expensive for the package size. Other than that it's a great low carb product and i do recommend it. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

c5afb249-b979-44b2-8de7-60ed5aed44b1

I add this type of granola for breakfast, the composition it’s really good, one serving contains a quality ingredient. The taste it’s really good, and the size it’s practice, the package it’s made of quality product. This product it’s for every use and it contains a lot of benefits. Recommendation for everyone.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love those kind of morning breakfast cereals... healthy and you benefit from it with out the harmful ingredients... the quality is good but the size is small I wish if they could make it a lot bigger 😜🙂... for every day use... cause the servings is not enough... you can add more toppings in it to enjoy more .

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I love having it with yogurt. It uses allulose as sugar substitute so no strange aftertaste!! The chocolate taste is rich and not artificial at all. I wish it could be a bit cheaper tho. Will buy again

e4c799e9-d20c-455a-aa30-50a1a4c673c6
77a1f75a-a05c-4139-8812-ab31ebef0051
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

One of the best and tastiest I have ever eaten in my life, an excellent and quality product. Very tasty, great taste. And most importantly does not gain weight. It is highly recommended. I will order more soon !! Very fast delivery

a2bbdd17-f641-4957-9297-d0faf7faf088
Posted on May 10, 2022

Sola is a good alternative to regular granola. The taste is nice if you like chocolate, and it goes well added to yogurt for breakfast or anytime. Add it to yogurt instead of milk. Packaging is the usual, nothing to note. I wasn't wild about the texture but some might like it. It's a little chewy. Ingredients are reasonable.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It has 5 different flavors to choose from, and I bought them all to try. The size is generous compared with other keto granolas. The ingredients are simple and well selected. I like them.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

the artificial sweetener aftertaste is slightly too strong for my preference. but overall, a good variety of nuts and seeds. the crunchy bits also added a nice texture contrast. the cocoa flavour comes through nicely too (once the artificial sweetener taste fades away). reasonable quantity for the price.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Big fan of this granola. Has a good chocolate taste, texture and clean ingredients. Have bought a few times now and plan to keep buying in the future :)