KE

Posted on Mar 26, 2022
My skin loves it!

Such a great hydrating and calming toner. I picked it because it has great ingredients and a big size which will for sure last me for long time. The packaging has a originality code and qr code that linked to the official SNP website. The only thing about this toner I don't like is the scent/fragrance it has, it smells like toilet or bathroom disinfecting cleaner detergent honestly, I was shocked when I first smelled it. But after I used it couple of times I got used to it.

ffe62501-c184-4167-b52e-5b4fb8bc515a
7f1deeee-f56d-4d1d-b3d0-c7651669cfd8
cafd09cf-5cda-4eda-b18f-42c4ec5d3cd9
AstroNut
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

It is a nice hydrating toner, but I am taking one star off because of its slightly off-putting fragrance. Why is it necessary to add artificial fragrance to a product that's meant for sensitive skin?! Other than that, it feels nice on the skin, hydrates well (although I am not a fan of too much hyaluronic acid, as it can be drying if there are not enough hydrating layers in my routine, so I make sure I use another toner or mist without HA on top of this one). Good value for money, great size, nice composition, but... yea... fragrance. Could have done without it.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I've used a lot, but for me these products are a great discovery. The whole series of products is wonderful and gentle. Suitable for dry and sensitive skin.Great price for the amount. I like it!I love this brand so much! It is very hydrating and soothing to the skin.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I'm not sure I like this. This is very moisturizing, maybe too much because I don't need a moisturizer on top. Even a small amount moisturizes for the whole day, but if I put too much on the skin, it leaves a sticky feeling that I have to pat off with a towel.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Such great product ... Is very hydrating, moist, size and price very affordable,smells just fine. Good packaged for the better result I thinking gonna adding my reviews after a month at least.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I prefer to have fragrance free product! Overall the price is very good, Hairaronuc feeling is medium, packaging need to improve, not easy to pure !

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The ingredients are good Use it after swimming The size is good The packaging 8s not attractive My skin is sensitive and this is gentle on skin

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I'm using this brand for quite a while and it's good on my sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I love it! Definitely will buy again