KE

Based on 1,508 Ratings
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

scent of this was amazing the ingredients were also very helpful especially with all those oils and it makes your skin very soft and the packaging was good but it is a single use package for a single size bath. are used to bath bombs for a big top but it definitely wasn’t enough.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I don't take that many baths, but when I do, I enjoy having something extra to make the experience more enjoyable. These Smith & Vandiver Bath Bombs add a very nice scent and moisturizing aspect to your bath. They work very nice to ease aching muscles and dry skin. I highly recommend these bath bombs and will purchase more in the future. I purchased the Neroli scent and it is very citrusy.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I am addicted to these bath bombs. I like LUSH, but they were getting a little expensive so I tried these and I'm glad I did. Love the scent, easy to use, great quality, and the size is just right. They make my skin feel soft and are gentle enough that they don't irritate or dry my sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

When I ordered it I thought that size should be bigger but it wasn't. So for one bath you need two or three bombs. This is the only minus. I like the scent and quality. It doesn't dry your skin and after it you feel yourself relax. The main benefit is relaxation. It is easy to use but as I said previously: size is small.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

These are so tiny! I was not expecting such a small size. but I will say that in spite of being so small, they smell GREAT! and they fizz pretty well too. the scent I think makes up for the size. I got them for my children ages 6, 4, and 22 months, and it didn't bother their skin at all so I'd say they are pretty gentle and ok for sensitive skin (as long as you aren't allergic to perfume). they are packaged well too. so all in all, I'd say I'm happy with the purchase.