KE

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love this brand because they are all natural ingredients and no chemical. After I applied it to my curl , it can hold my hair all day long. This one is heavy (texture) than Shea Moisture coconut &hibiscus curl &shine style milk. The price is reasonable as well. The scent is fruity not too much coconut smell. Strong recommend!

54a28be9-ca93-4727-b901-6aaa80326aac
Posted on May 16, 2022

the scent is good but not wow. size enough for about 2 months maximum use it on super wet hair after shower don't apply on the scalp especially for sensitive scalps not recommended for kids (+15 years age) high quality leave in, love the composition of this product, rich ingredients with much benefits, gives great definition and moisturize curls. don't apply in big quantity or if you have thin hair qs it can weight down your hair. came in great condition, love the package

6cdd997e-1ce4-47bf-9ab8-c66f0fe08a90
Posted on May 6, 2022

I absolutely love the smell of this product! It has a sweet coconut smell that is pleasant and not overpowering at all. I used this along with the conditioner from the same line and my hair is soft and silky. This product really did reduce the frizz. The price is great for the size, as well!

183f2e80-8f96-4971-a33d-1652cfc61202
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This's my first time trying Shea moisture! its light and smells so good I need to see how long will it hold in humidity update: this tends to frizz a bit if I put less but it defines the curls like a dream with a bit of hold with finger coiling. Update: I need the full size of this conditioner its amazing ❤

d10ea7e8-df35-4565-aa21-0ca744e75659
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Love this product. Used it for the first time two days ago. I followed instructions suggested on the back of the tube and I applied a small amount to my natural gray wavy hair. It conditioned my waves and added definition. Liked the smell and consistency.

6c6eefef-fb79-45ea-91ea-82748f6ffb0b
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Good quality and size and suitable for every age and I benefits from it for my curls it's keeping it long lasting and moisturize the hair and good for sensitive hair and don't keep the scalp not clean and have a nice package and good for daily use

70ec2afb-ee8a-46dd-9c1e-fa044fcc4197
5e357a09-4e90-4f37-a583-d4cf730f0652
84aa965a-61c1-437a-bff4-1dd394f3f85b
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

the scent of it is beautiful. I use it for my curly hair and the quality of product is super! I love that the size of the package is fair and the product could be used for all ages. it moisturize the curls and is gentle on sensitive scalp. I highly recommend it if you're looking for something to enhance the curls

Posted on May 17, 2022

i love how this product makes my curly and tangled hair more manageable by adding a great smell, smoothness and softness to it, it also gives it an amazing non sticky texture. the smell is to die for and doesn’t have any off smells which is known for shea moisture products. the only downside is that the amount oer bottle won’t last you a long time if you’re using it a couple of times a week so you’ll have to repurchase soon, but it makes sense for the price which is great too

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

bought this to try the curly girl method, I did not want to by heavy products as I have thin hair and gets oily super fast. after research, I found this, and was happy that this product came in a smaller quantity, compared to other products by shea moisture and also any other curly girl method related products. it allowed me to try the product and see if it works with my hair type without investing more money. don't we just hate it when we buy an expensive product just to find out that it's not gonna work. overall decent product, its not too heavy and smells good still trying to figure out how much to use!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

The smell is amazing and sweet, consistency is not too thick, easy to distribute evenly Price is also very affordable. I have 2b~2c wavy hair and i only need almond size of this product. It says that silk protein is in it but I don't think it contains strong protein... it's definitely not a protein booster but very moisturizing.