KE

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
A+ awesome for kids.

My granddaughter is non verbal and autistic. Although she is almost nine, I supplement baby food so she doesn't live on hot dogs and chicken nuggets. She loves the taste of this brand. Turkey is her favorite, and it's loaded with nutrition. Most of the stores are always out of stock because of the high quality. It's fast and awesome through IHERB.

Posted on May 13, 2022

High quality product with natural ingredients. Not less important, our baby likes it's taste and we're constantly using these products (various flavors)😊 The size is standard.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Great source of protein from lean meat. Tastes good. Toddler takes it from start to end with no issue. These packs are so handy during travels.

Maybe my son just doesn't love turkey, but this one is just so-so for him. He sometimes spits this one out even if he's still hungry (as evidenced by him continuing to eat other foods). The portion is fine. I would guess (as my baby can't really communicate well yet) that this is a bit thick, and as I've tried it myself, I can say it tastes a bit... bland and dry.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

High quality ingredients that I trust, wish they used distilled water instead of regular. Taste is mild but flavourful, a little more expensive than your regular grocery store pushes but worth it IMO

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My baby loves this brand! I love the nutritious ingredients.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

First time to buy. I suppose it’s as good as other product

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

bought for my 5 mons girl, hope she likes to eat~

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My 10 months baby love the taste .Good quality with great ingredients!