KE

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I have tried many glow serums that contain vitamin C and must say that this serum is the best!! It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin although it contains 20% of vitamin C. The skin absorbs it very quickly and i saw the difference in my skin right after the first application! Sun spots and pores became less visible! It is made of authentic ingredients ( 98% natural) and 72% organic!! Will buy again and i absolutely recommend it !

8a78e2f5-478c-4081-922d-e46d1ed5cef7
6c11b12f-3e6b-427e-a9ce-cc682d36464d

I really enjoyed using this Vitamin C serum. It has stable form of Vitamin C paired with Ferulic acid, that helps to stabilise and boost Vitamin C potency. Also this serum has lots of other goodies beneficial for your skin, like hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, centella asiatica etc. Serum is almost liquid and absorbs to skin very well. Has light orangy scent. Defenatly amazing and working Vitamin C serum. Will order again)

eb719928-3f22-420e-b16a-a47e139f4b82
b5735c36-0c6a-4c97-beb8-31a16d18f1d1
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I was dreaming for this Serum for a long time and finally I perchased it. The size is good, it is enough for me to use it the morning for approximately 2 months. It has almost no scent and suits for sensitive skin. It works in gentle way and satisfies my concern.

aa1b765c-d916-4977-99b1-2213d54aa391
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love it alot!! My skin feels smoother after one application and I can't live without it. Been nearly a month now I'm using it and my scars on my cheeks has smoothen out little. But it still made my skin on the drier side so I will need to use a richer moisturizer for it. It lightens up my skin tone too and I don't need much makeup.. it also tighten my skin when I applied it. There is a lightly scent to it but it is not disturbing. It dries up fast too. I always use 9 drops as i like to cover my whole face evenly but it is still not oily on the face. It is a good quality for the price of it. Will be ordering it again once I have finish it.

bd582072-13d4-4dc2-b1ae-590c25feec04
05864778-1ed9-4d32-b002-e31b59edf7c6
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Got this serum following a recommendation on Tiktok. Social media does a good job:) According to the packaging it has a good percentage of vitamin C for daily use. I have been using it for about 2 weeks: absorption is fast, no sticky feeling on my skin, light scent. A little downfall for me is that it is actually made in the USA, not in S Korea (the name written in Korean missled me)

d1e8a7fc-33db-4acf-98d1-bdda328dd4ed
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

It absorbs fast after cleansing and toning, smells wonderful, and does not irritate my extremely sensitive skin. I certainly notice a GLOW and pore reduction, as well as a more even skin tone. I used this serum during the day, followed by a moisturizer. It's composed of great ingredients. WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE!!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I didn’t like yhe scent i was concern but good package and size , but when i use it on my sensitive skin i loooooovvve it! 😻😻 Its gentle and good quality i apply it every night before bed my age is 28 and it has lot of benefit . Good composition i will purchase frequency

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My skin is instantly more hydrated and luminous. It is visibly firmer and looks softer and smoother. After 14 days of using Day Glow serum, my skin is more radiant and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced. The product is non-greasy and quickly absorbed, making it a great base for your makeup.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Before I buy the normal size bottle, I tried this trial size. to my surprise I observed that my skin is radiant after I use for 2 days before bedtime. The effect is more noticeable after I finished the trial bottle. The only issue is that its tad a bit liquid so need to be cautious when applying.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I loved the texture of this serum! My skin absorbs it right away and it doesn’t leave any sticky residue. The scent is also very light and quite pleasant, it fades right away. I’ve been using this product for 3 weeks now along with sunscreen and I can tell that my skin is brighter and some of my acne scars have begun to fade. It didn’t break me out at all, which was a concern I had. Overall I highly recommend this serum as the quality is great for its price.