KE

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Great moisturizer!

I was hesitant to buy at first because of some poor reviews and I have en extremely sensitive skin and sense of smell (coz I have asthma). But I was so happy that, it is unscented and very mild on my skin. I felt the difference with the serum I currently using Derm-E from a healthy shop here jn the Phils. I was planning to but other products from secret key.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

This is the first product i purchased from this brand and I would say I will buy it again. I have been a long time user of snail creams and i would say this is one of the best. Trust me, your face will thank you for this💛

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This cream has almost no smell and after a few weeks I didn't notice much difference in my skin. Maybe should use it longer but so far I'm not that excited.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Love this cream! The texture, the fragrance, the composition, the price - excellent! It keeps my skin healthy, young, moist and beautiful. Definitely recommend! Korean cosmetics is the BEST!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My face is calm after use.i love it.Quality is top notch.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

So far so good. Only a week using it. I will update later

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Very good cream. Leaves the skin smooth and soft.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Makes skin super silky. Great for mature skin.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It’s keep the skin dry good before Makup