KE

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I originally bought this plate as an extra plate to have, just in case.. But since the first use, well.. We mostly use this one because it’s so convenient! And of great quality, it stays on the tray!! Highly recommend and in my opinion is worth the price. Please click like if my comment was of use for you :)

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Lovely plate. The design is cheerful and the color is vivid. I got two of those. The only con is that the suction tends to loosen up and my baby is actually able to throw it off the tray sometimes.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good quality plate. I ended up buying one for each child I have. I love that these can be safely microwaved too.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Great suction plate! Suctions well and good size.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Quality is great but i’d say its overpriced.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My toddler loves it

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The size is not too big, just the right size. My two-year-old daughter will be happy to use it soon. The bottom is a suction cup, so it's hard to slip. Anyway, it was so cute that I bought it and it was the correct answer! I use it everyday.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The quality of the plate is quite good, it holds well on the surface, the division of compartments is sufficient, it is easy to wash. But the plate has a minor drawback, namely the small holes where the eyes, nose and mouth are located, in which there may be remnants of baby food after washing the plate, so the plate must be washed thoroughly.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Not bad. It also absorbs well. The only pros and cons are the cleaning part. Because the eyes, nose and mouth are not painted, they are not erased and are safe, but at the same time, there are convex and convex parts, so cleaning is difficult.