KE

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This products really delivers. I apply it after cleansing my face, putting on some other serum that I have, followed by this product and apply a bit of moisturizer to seal all. While it's a bit oily, it gets absorbed well by the face. I wake up with the face that is well hydrated and not at all oily. I can see the subtle plumping effect. Definitely need about a month (or more) to see the full effects. But I think this is a good product and definitely will repurchase it again.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I use it every night after using paper mask. My friends said my skin looked glowing and like an egg! The texture is like oily, I massage whole capsules on my face until fully absorb then I’ll spread the rest on my hand to my feet. I think this work best in winter; while Hong Kong humid hot summer will not recommend it.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

RoC is a trusted brand I've used for years. This serum covers thoroughly, penetrates well, and my skin seems to drink it up. It would be perfect if there were just a bit more in each capsule, but I have a huge head ;) I love the biodegradable capsules, and the recyclable packaging. I detect no scent, which is nice. I'm a 62 year old woman who grew up in Florida, so my skin has been battered pretty well--this product does reduce the appearance of fine lines.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I read some reviews online and thought I would give this a try. I really did not see any benefit to my skin but I did not have any reaction either. I really like products to do something such as hydrate and plump but that was not my experience. I will not buy again.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This oil in capsule is very easy to apply. I find it quite effective in adding moisture and nourishment to the skin. I have bought an extra bottle after using it for the first time.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love the size of the little capsules making it a very hygienic products. I'm over 50yrs of age and find the quality, scent and composition of this serum gently, a benefit to my sensitive skin . I use this product frequently at nightly under my nightly moisturiser .

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

First, I love the convenience of have the right amount in each capsule. The feel is smooth and very hydrating. I’d give it 10 stars if I could ROC does it again 🙌🏻

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Amazing product. I can feel the difference after a few capsules, my skin feels smooth and more radiant. Will definitely reorder again . Packaging is superb and shipping is super fast considering this is an order from oversea. Simply 5 stars!!!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Bought these after seeing commercials and reading raving reviews, but I personally don't like how they made my fines lines seem more pronounced. The consistency is like a weird dry oil if that makes sense. If you find my review helpful kindly give me thumbs up. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

very oily texture & the ingredietns have jojoba oil + coconut oil in it. if u r looking for a light hyaluronic acid serum this is not it.