KE

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love the packaging of all of Roc products and a fan for over 30 years. I'm over 50yrs of age and find the quality and composition of this product benefit my skin. The scent and texture is light and adds moisture to the delicate skin around my face and neck. I use this cream nightly under my Roc serum.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I really love this product and I’m happy i found it available in iherb. Product works good on me. I apply it on my neck

d4435e33-4163-42ef-b114-94838739c689

Just what I was looking for! I'm almost 45 and all of a sudden, I seemed to notice new fine lines every time I looked in the mirror. I didn't want to spend a fortune on fancy skin care, so I decided I'd give this a shot, and I'm glad I did. My skin looks so much better now that I'm 15 days in. I don't even wear foundation anymore and so far it has been great at keeping my face hydrated.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I really like this night cream: it has low scent, is rich and creamy without being oily or waxy. My skin definitely appears "better" (healthy and hydrated) in the morning if I remember to use this overnight (together with the 5-in-1 eye cream)

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I noticed an improvement in the texture of the skin and its freshness, and the fine lines almost faded, and the effects and blemishes began to decrease

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

my favourite anti aging brand, always buying roc products without any hesitation and it never disappointed me, this cream is great for lifting and reducing wrinkles.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I’ve got enlarged pores on my cheeks and have acne prone/oily combo skin - this is perfect for me. I have some dryness around my brows and scalp area and this is so soothing! I’m going to try other products from this brand.

Posted on May 13, 2022

not the first product of Roc I'm buying, texture us good, the most important for me is ingredients. I like the effect on the skin, its good moisturising and not very fatty.

Posted on May 31, 2022

great anti aging cream, smell is good, price is fair for the quality and size, i got smooth and soft skin in the morning

47691476-9c76-4e0d-b20c-b8ac0997251e
Egapotpot
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I’am loving all Roc products!♥️♥️♥️It’s my first order of this one😊😊😊i’ve tried it last night and i’m pretty sure it’s as effective as the first one that i’ve tried.👌👌👌

add35148-5285-45e5-bc83-208472dc31f1