Page 1 - Reviews - Reviva Labs, High Potency Collagen Serum, 1.0 fl oz (29.5 ml) - iHerb
KE
Posted on May 4, 2022

It's my 3rd bottle. I like the light texture, it absorbs very quickly and provides a good firming effect. Will definitely keep using it.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Ive been using this serum for about 2 weeks now and have not seen a difference but at the same time i havent noticed any negative effects from using it. I will continue to use it for 1 more month and see if i feel a difference.

Violettie
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is a very mild and gentle serum, it was ok but not the optimal result that i wanted to have! Overall it does not cause any irritation to my skin. This to me is for a gentle use!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I buy to try out their serum but still prefer now foods hyaluronic acid serum that I can apply all over my face including eye area

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I like this product very much and plan to keep using it.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

the quality is good, the size is a bit small though. I use it as night serum.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

I use it before bedtime and my skin feels so soft the next morning I loved it and will buy again for sure!

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Like this serum. Bought already a second bottle . I use it under day cream. It's great for winter . I used around the eyes and it is no irritation . Overall this is very mild and can be. Great for sensitive skin. Thank you for good product and fast delivery.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Very good moisturizer. Watch out for effect of tight skin, which is always in place when collagen is added

Posted on May 30, 2020

I had been thinking that collagen is produced with MSM in the body and it is useless to add it on surface; but after I started trying this serum, I have realized that it is wrong! With this, I could have even spent chilly winter without laugh lines; and moreover, it smooths and add glow to the skin and promotes removal of dead skin! It's worth trying for anybody who wants to laugh without creating even more laugh lines like me!