KE

Posted on May 31, 2022

Pure Indian Foods, Organic Turmeric Root, Large Granules, 2.5 oz (70 g) - Incredible Turmeric Flavor. A very useful spice, I always add it to food, even to herbal teas. + in the fact that a mill with a jar is built in, you immediately grind turmeric into food, which gives even more benefits from this spice.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

High quality + high price + amazing manufacturer but still price in the sky

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Put it in the milk and enjoy Healing faster after hard work out

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Love the taste, easy to use and this makes sure I use small proportions if I wish unlike the powdered spice.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

fresh,good proportions,bit expensive.overall,satisfied.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I really like the packaging and clean composition. If you need to pour it into coffee or a ready-made dish, then I use a mill. And when cooking, I open the lid and pour out the granules.

471b8bb6-b268-4dc1-a978-e03632d30a88
3a20a98e-4bc2-41ed-8cd9-9681b5c8098b
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Turmeric is added to soup as much as possible, and when drinking apple cider vinegar. I also have a powder type, but I bought it because I thought it would be fun to pull it with a grind and a mill. The turmeric mill type is a rare organic product, so it's good to buy it because it can be used with confidence.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

The benefit of turmeric is known to raise immunity and also promotes joint health, the grinder is very excellent, the smell of turmeric is very wonderful and fresh, add it to the warm drink consisting of ground black pepper, lemon, ginger and honey 😍 Like if you benefit 👍

357d735c-452a-4089-95d0-07ec5a2316cc
b175b0aa-f6d8-49fb-85fd-84b497da11ad
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

We all know the benefits of turmeric for health and immunity, the sweetness in this product is that it is small dried pieces of turmeric and the box is equipped with a grinding part, grind as much as you need, very practical and easy to use

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

Turmeric, and most importantly, organic, daily grinding. The grinding machine is not strong. I felt pain in my hand while I was grinding, and the amount of grinding was small.