Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Essence, Transitions, Menopause Support, 120 Vegi-Caps - iHerb
KE

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Good quality, but unfortunately for my hot flashes its benefits were not enough . For my age-49, I used this supplement in various combinations - along with red clover, soy isoflavones and black cohosh in addition, because here the amount is too small to quickly feel any improvement in terms of waves and their frequency. The package is for 60 days. The capsules have large size but easy to swallow with a very light herbal scent and smell.

4e786038-df84-4ef0-b60a-05a78e69a7d5
ff3af71f-7ad5-4ba1-82b6-a2fe52e84ef2
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Have just started these for the first time so I can't say long term yet. However I do sometimes react to ingredients and so far these have gone down well. Also no bad taste and no difficulty to swallow.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Works well and calm every nerves and keep you in good mood. I recommend this Excellent

20eafec1-a05f-4c39-a69d-5de5def1751c
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

i have seen the benefits as soon as in started to take it. definitely less hot flashes

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Having been taking it for a few weeks. I didn't notice much difference in mood or night sweat or anything. It might work for others.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I don't think I've given this enough time so far. It's only been a week and a half since starting this. I will give it a month or two to see if I can tell a difference.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My wife used to have night flashes! In one week she started to see the changes.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Very good, once I eat 2 week, all my symptoms have been solved, My knee pain reduce and hormone increase to normal. Once I stop, the hormone drop again

Posted on Nov 12, 2020

I have been using this for many years. It is the best thing for my post menopausal symptoms. It is the one supplement I feel I must take.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Really helps with hot flashes