Page 1 - Reviews - Pukka Herbs, Organic Herbal Tea, Elderberry & Echinacea, 20 Sachets, 0.07 oz (2 g) Each - iHerb
KE
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

A very tasty blend of elderberry and echinacea but I can definitely feel the rooibos and also the beetroot etc but its very elegantly blended. The color will definitely give up the beetroot composition but not the taste. The taste is more like berry-ish. I’ll definitely order it again but probably more often in winter as the elderberry warms up well.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Really nice taste, elderberry and echinacea, great for allergies and most of all I liked that it just "dropped" me into bed. Strongly recommends. Healthy and delicious tea. quality is very good. If you liked my review, or helped you in one way or another - I would love for you to like my review.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This tea tastes great and is very good for your health. The Elderberry is a fantastic immune support and the Echinacea helps to promote your immunity, helps your blood sugar, anxiety, Inflammation and skin health. The quality of this tea is well worth the price. I’ve usually drink it hot but it also tastes great when you make a large pitcher of iced tea.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I fell in love with this company's tea. I bought all the flavors there are! High quality and very tasty tea. And everything is organic. Really worth buying!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I was expecting this tea to be fruity but the blend tastes much more like elderflower than elderberry. Once I got used to the idea that it wasn't a fruity tea then I liked it, it's an unusual blend and I like to drink it in the winter.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is an excellent tea that I have been having for quite a while now. I drink it when I feel run down and because it is decaf i can even have a cup at night.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This is my favourite tea & I'm so pleased iherb sells it. The taste is very pleasant & fruity & both the elderberry & echinacea are great immunity boosters. I trust the high quality of this organic brand & love the paper teabags.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is one of our favorite Pukka flavors. All Pukka herbal teas are fantastic, but this one is great all day long, for any occasion. Worth trying!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have been looking for elderberry tea that is not too strong in task but calming and this is certainly it! Drink it when I am feeling a bit under the weather and would buy again

AnaAna
Posted on May 4, 2022

Pukka always has great ingredient list full of organic herbs, you can take any and you won’t be disappointed. This tea has delicate taste, slightly acid. The package also has nice design.